AOMEI Backupper Standard is a convenient and easy-to-use program for backup and restoring of the computer system to create digital copies of disks and disk partitions. AOMEI Backupper Standard uses the technology Microsoft VSS, allowing the creation of any copies during operation.
AOMEI Backupper offers all the basic capabilities to create reliable backups and restore entire disks, disk partitions and files selected by the user. The program is unique in that it supports Microsoft’s VSS technology, which allows archives to run without interfering with running applications.
AOMEI Backupper can send e-mail messages when the backup is complete, creates log files, allows backup in network modes, has a sector-by-sector copy mode, and can create a boot disk based on the Linux kernel.
AOMEI Backupper Features
- System Backup. One-click back up all data of the system drive, including system files and installed applications without interrupting system run.
- Disk Backup. Back up your hard disk drives including MBR disk, GPT disk, external hard drive, USB disk, and other storage devices that Windows can recognize.
- Partition and Volume Backup. The feature will be your best choice if you just want to back up a partition or volume, not the entire disk. With it, you can backup one or multiple partitions/volumes (including dynamic volumes) to an image file.
When your computer occurs some problems, such as accidentally deleted files, the system can not start, virus damage, by using the created backup before, you can restore the system to its previous normal state or retrieve lost data.
- System Recovery. Easily and quickly restore system partition and ensure system bootable after completing the recovery process.
- Disk and Partition Recovery. Reliably recover the whole hard disk drive, partition or dynamic volume to original state.
- Selective file restore. Selectively restore individual files and folders from a backup image file without recovering the entire backup.
In addition to backup and restore functions, AOMEI Backupper supports cloning operations. If you need to upgrade hard drive, or replace old disk, or migrate hard drive to new one, this feature can be more convenient to your work.
- Disk Clone: Directly copy one hard drive to another without creating an image file. The program allows you to resize partitions during this cloning process. Supports to clone small disk to larger disk as well as copy traditional hard drive to solid state drive.
- Partition and Volume Clone: Directly create an exact duplication of partition or dynamic volume and exactly transfer it to another partition or volume.
AOMEI Backupper Other Features
- Incremental and differential backups. Based on a full backup, the software supports to create incremental or differential backups to taking less time and save storage space.
- Encryption and Compression. You can set a password for each backups to prevent unauthorized access. When the backup process, specify an industry leading compression algorithm to compress image file in order to take up less disk space.
- Image file checker and explorer. Check data integrity of image file ensures the successfull backups restoration. Mount image files to a virtual partition so that you can browse the contents of the backups in Windows Explorer.
- Comment Backups and Splitting Backups. Add comments to backups to identify and clarify the backups further. Let you know what a backup is for or what it contains. Splitting Backups can split backup an image file into proper sizes to fit storage media.
- Create Bootable Rescue Media. You can create a bootable media (e.g. CD or USB media) to restore system drive on the condition that Windows can not boot.
Size: 122 MB