Brave Browser is a free, quick, secure, and open-source internet software that is primarily based on Chromium and is accessible on all platforms. Complete with a built-in ad blocker that prevents monitoring and provides security with optimized data and battery efficiency.
The Brave is more than just an internet browser; it’s a new way of thinking about how the internet works. Brave is on a mission to repair the internet by providing customers with a safer, faster, and more appealing experience, while also increasing help for content creators via a brand new attention-based ecosystem of rewards.
Check Also – Opera 85.0 Build 4341.28 Final
Brave Web Browser is a secure web browser that blocks third-party ads for free. Brave is a fast, secure, and confidential browser that protects you from ad tracking, malware, and pop-ups.
Fast and secure web browser
No external plugins and settings! The brave web browser is the safest and fastest web browser. Enjoy surfing without pop-ups, malware, and more. Brave shortens page load times, improves performance, and protects against malware-infected ads. Brave increases speed by 2 to 4 times, saving mobile data and battery.
Web browser with AdBlock
Brave Web Browser has a built-in AdBlocker (pop-up blocker). Brave’s free adblocker protects you from ads that track you as you surf the web.
Automatic privacy – AdBlock protection
Brave Web Browser protects you with the best security and privacy features, such as HTTPS Everywhere (encrypted data traffic), script blocking, third-party cookie blocking, and private partitions.
Brave Browser Features
- Fingerprinting prevention
- Cookie management
- HTTPS upgrading
- Block scripts
- Per-site protect settings
- Configurable international protect defaults
- Earn by viewing non-public adverts
- Tip your favorite creators
- Contribute month-to-month to websites
- Auto-contribute to websites
- Verify with Uphold and transfer funds out and in of your pockets
- Become a verified creator and begin incomes BAT from ideas, contributions, and referrals
Tabs and Windows
- Private Windows
- Pinned Tabs
- Drag and drop
- Close Options
- Find on the web page
- Print web page
- Clear looking information
- Built-in password supervisor
- Form autofill
- Control content material entry to the full-screen presentation
- Control website entry to autoplay media
- Send “Do not track” with looking requests
- Choose the default search engine
- Use keyboard shortcuts for alternate search engines like google
- Option to make use of DuckDuckGo for personal window search
- Add Bookmark
- Autosuggest URLs
- Search from the deal with the bar
- Autosuggest search phrases
- Show/disguise bookmarks toolbar
- Show a safe or insecure website
Extensions and Plugins
- Brave Desktop now helps many of the Chrome extensions within the chrome net retailer
What New in Brave 1.37.109
- [Security] Prevent Brave Wallet secrets from potentially being saved to disk (credit: Halborn).
- Added ability to add custom background images for New Tab Page.
- Added ability to enable sidebar via brave://settings/appearance.
- Added fee oracle for EIP-1559 to estimate priority fees in Brave Wallet.
- Added swap functionality to Polygon network with 0x in Brave Wallet.
- Added network icons under the various network selector buttons throughout Brave Wallet.
- Added swaps for BSC, Avalanche, Optimism, Fantom, and Celo in Brave Wallet.
- Added the ability to disable the Brave Wallet icon in the toolbar by right-clicking and selecting “Hide Brave Wallet icon on the toolbar”.
- Added ability to hide balances via the “hide” button under Brave Wallet.
- Added network identifications to portfolio assets in Brave Wallet.
- Added tool-tip to send button in Brave Wallet when the button is in a disabled state.
- Added message in Brave Rewards that warns users they have 90 days to claim ad earnings and solve a CAPTCHA.
- Added ability to override page elements with “!important” styles using cosmetic filtering.
- Added current version of IPFS component extension to brave://ipfs.
- Improved selection of RPC URLs after input from chainlist.org with variables and wss:// (Affects Arbitrum).
- Improved the webcompat reporter.
- Improved adblocking by applying generic cosmetic filters from brave://adblock into “Standard” shields blocking mode.
- Updated PageInfo version 2 to support IPFS links.
- Updated IPFS toolbar icon to match both “Tor” and “Onion Available” icons.
- Updated IPFS DNSLink URL resolution to “/ipns/”.
- Moved IPNS menu items into a separate menu under the IPFS context menu.
- Removed the “Microsoft-Edge” protocol from brave://settings/system.
- Removed resize limitation for picture-in-picture windows.
- Fixed DevTools setting changes not persisting once Brave is closed.
- Fixed tipping with Gemini logging users out in certain cases.
- Fixed update popup being displayed during the Sparkle update process on macOS.
- Fixed transaction confirmation button in Brave Wallet not being disabled if the estimated gas limit is zero.
- Fixed Brave Wallet randomly crashing when the current network is set as Arbitrum.
- Fixed error when importing accounts using hardware wallets after Brave Wallet was reset via brave://settings/wallet.
- Fixed the default wallet setting needing a new tab when moving from the “Brave Wallet” setting to the “Brave Wallet (prefer extensions)”.
- Fixed styling issue in Brave Wallet that prevented the swap container from dynamically updating due to the errors being displayed.
- Fixed addresses are duplicated when multiple keyrings are enabled in Brave Wallet.
- Fixed various precision issues while formatting amounts in Brave Wallet.
- Fixed transaction status not being updated in certain cases for pending transactions in Brave Wallet.
- Fixed insufficient liquidity not being displayed on the swap button in Brave Wallet even though the browser console logs the error.
- Fixed assets with zero balance not being displayed in various panels in Brave Wallet.
- Fixed URLs not being correctly redirected to the correct URL after unlocking Brave Wallet.
- Fixed settings icon not being displayed correctly in Brave Wallet when dark theme is being used.
- Fixed several Brave Wallet onboarding issues.
- Fixed MetaMask importer being shown even though MetaMask wallet hasn’t been created.
- Fixed DNSLink redirecting to either IPNS or IPFS depending on whether a DNS-CNAME-to-IPFS or DNS-IPNS-to-IPFS redirect is involved.
- Fixed IPFS onboarding does not validate post message origin.
- Upgraded Chromium to 100.0.4896.60. (Changelog for 100.0.4896.60)
Size: 89.3 MB