cFosSpeed is a high performance network driver for DSL modems and routers. Its features include Trafic Shaping, automatic detection and recognition of the router, full compatibility with conventional PPPoE drivers and more. It is ideal for using online games and Peer-to-Peer networks such as eMule or Kazaa.
cFosSpeed speeds up speed when working on the Internet and improves the distribution of traffic between different applications. The driver is especially suitable for online gamers, users of P2P networks for file sharing, as well as when working with streaming audio and video, VoIP, Internet radio and other applications.
cFosSpeed is available for free download in 32- and 64-bit versions for Windows, as well as in various languages.
License: Paid (Shareware).
Changes in cFosSpeed 11.10 Build 2483 Final:
– Fixed a handle leak. Many thanks to Tin Yeuk for the report.
– Fixed a bluescreen if cFosSpeed was used in bridged mode.
– Added more games to settings.ini.
– Added CPU speed measurement in “spd ver”.
– Changes for new C ++ compiler.