Complete Internet Repair is a program that does exactly what its name suggests. It tries to fix everything related to the Internet, including network problems.
Complete Internet Repair is a powerful free, open source tool for repairing Internet connections. Please note that it is unable to troubleshoot hardware or turn on your ISP.
In short Complete Internet Repair will try to repair your internet connection.
What can be repaired
You will need to remember two golden rules for each repair utility.
- Do not try to repair something that is not broken – you may break it.
- The tool can’t fix everything, it’s not like the omniscient and omniscient Oracle, it doesn’t anticipate every situation, but Complete Internet Repair should be able to help with most of your internet problems if you have any of the following:
- Internet or network problem after removing adware, spyware, virus, worm, Trojan and more.
- No website is accessible or only some websites are accessible.
- A pop-up window describing an error related to a network problem.
- No network connection due to registry errors.
- Problem with DNS lookup.
- Failed to update the IP address of the network adapter or other DHCP errors.
- Network connection problem with limited or missing connection message.
- Windows Update does not work.
- You have problems connecting to secure websites (banking).
- Internet Explorer has stopped working or crashes all the time.
- Problem proxy settings.
- Other internet errors.
Troubleshoot modem problems
As mentioned above, Complete Internet Repair will not fix hardware problems. If Complete Internet Repair does not help with your Internet problems, check the following basic troubleshooting steps before calling a technician:
- Make sure the modem is connected, plugged in, and working.
- Make sure everything is connected, or if you’re using a wireless connection, make sure you’re connected to the modem.
- Call your ISP to test your route (they may need to restart the devices on their route or have a problem with them.
- Save your username and password to access the Internet.
- Reset your modem (you should read the modem documentation to find out how)
- Re-enter your web login details (the default login details for the modem configuration interface must be printed in the manual – in most cases they are:username: adminpassword: admin
- If you still can’t find your login information, try http://www.routerpasswords.com
- After completing all these steps and the Internet still does not work, the modem may be damaged and you will need to replace it or call a technician. License: Free (Open Source).
Whats New in Complete Internet Repair 188.8.131.5205:
- Fixed: GUIOnEventMode and TrayOnEventMode options had unnecessary slow downs.
- Fixed: Workarounds added to alleviate slow downs on Windows 10 1809 and later (OS bug / design change).
- Improved Resolute compatibility.
Download: Complete Internet Repair 184.108.40.20605 (3.29 MB)
Download: Complete Internet Repair 220.127.116.1105 Portable (3.03 MB)