CopyQ is an advanced clipboard manager that allows you to edit copied information and automate work. CopyQ displays the history of copied files and objects, and can perform proper sorting, removal, and recovery.
CopyQ works not only with textual information, but also with a variety of images and other multimedia information. The program is quite easy to use and allows you to group and move objects without losing data.
CopyQ significantly expands the capabilities of the clipboard and ensures competent integration with all types of data. It is possible to set your own hot keys for automated information handling. The program does not need to be installed and has a small size.
License: Free (Open Source).
Whats New in CopyQ 5.0.0:
- Search matches similar accented characters (# 1318). For example, searching
for “vacsina” would also show items containing “väčšina”.
- If the clipboard tab is renamed, the clipboard will still be stored in the
renamed tab. Similarly if a specific tab is set for tray menu. This basically
tray_taboptions when renaming tabs.
- New predefined command to clear the current tab.
- Tabs can be reordered in Preferences (in addition to tab bar / tree).
- Tabs can be reordered from command line or a script. For example:
copyq 'config("tabs", ["&clipboard", "work", "study"])'
- New buttons can move commands, tabs and plugins in configuration to top and
bottom with a single click. This previously required dragging item to the
top / bottom or multiple clicks on the move up / down buttons.
- Script function
dialog()supports non-editable combo box. For example:
var choice = dialog('.combo:Select', ['a', 'b', 'c'])
- Script function
dialog()restores last position and size of dialog
windows with matching title (set with
- Syntax highlighting for more script keywords.
- New script class
ItemSelectionallows more powerful, consistent, safe and
fast handling of multiple items. Examples:
Download: CopyQ 5.0.0 for Windows (13.7 MB)
Download: CopyQ 5.0.0 for Linux
Download: CopyQ 5.0.0 for MacOS (22.8 MB)