eM Client, as its name suggests, is an e-mail client designed to work with Windows. It features an intuitive user interface and includes features such as calendar, contacts, tasks and chat.
The information in the eM Client is divided into three separate panels for easier access. On the right side are located in the panel contacts and chat with friends, including from Facebook.
eMClient has a modern and easy to use interface.
There are options for backup and recovery of data, importing information from other applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird and Windows Mail, as well as exporting, moving to other folders, “undo” and “redo” functions, search.
eM Client allows you to categorize messages by color, organize meetings and tasks by messages, add contacts to chat services, send and receive files, manage privacy and add rules.
Changes in eM Client 8.1.965.0:
eM Client 8.1 Service Update
– Some fixes for application shutdown
– Addresses in People view are now selectable
– The current theme is now loaded when opening Theme editor
– Support for copy / paste colors in Theme editor
– A bunch of other fixes and improvements for Theme editor
– Improved theming support for Christmas theme
– Fixed a favorite folder reappearing when deleted issue
– Chinese, polish, french and czech localization updates
– A lot of other fixes