EssentialPIM is a free and powerful business organizer with a nice graphical interface. It consists of several separate modules needed to organize your plans – “Program”, “Tasks”, “Notes” and “Contacts”.
EssentialPIM is able to “import” existing tasks from Outlook, Outlook Express, TreePad, Google calendar and other organizers. All records can be printed according to your preferences (in tabular form or otherwise). A built-in search engine for quick access to the necessary data.
EssentialPIM allows you to “export” your records to external files – HTML, RTF, CSV, TXT or synchronize them with Outlook. The security of the data is guaranteed by the use of the coding algorithm – Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). It has a multilingual interface, including Bulgarian.
License: Free Version: Free, Pro: Paid.
Whats New in EssentialPIM 10.1.2
- Ability to set up email reminders for appointments and tasks (available in advanced reminder settings) *
- Schedule email messages to be sent later at specific date / time *
- Under the hood changes that will make adding new mail accounts significantly easier and simpler
- Improved how email messages with pictures included are saved as PDF files
- Default notifications for appointments form Google Calendar will now be synchronized correctly
- Couple of improvements about the behavior of sticky notes when they’re close to the screen edges
- Synchronization improvements related to Google Contacts and to EPIM Cloud
- Fixed Access Violation error when switching to calendar in some rare cases
- Other optimizations, improvements and minor bug fixes
Download: EssentialPIM 10.1.2 (26.3 MB)
Download: EssentialPIM Free Portable 10.1.2 (15.9 MB)
Download: EssentialPIM Pro 9.10 (47.9 MB)