EssentialPIM is a free and powerful business organizer with a nice graphical interface. It consists of several separate modules needed to organize your plans – “Program”, “Tasks”, “Notes” and “Contacts”.
EssentialPIM is able to “import” existing tasks from Outlook, Outlook Express, TreePad, Google calendar and other organizers. All records can be printed according to your preferences (in tabular form or otherwise). A built-in search engine for quick access to the necessary data.
EssentialPIM allows you to “export” your records to external files – HTML, RTF, CSV, TXT or synchronize them with Outlook. Data security is guaranteed through the use of the encoding algorithm – Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). It has a multilingual interface, including Bulgarian.
License: Free Version: Free, Pro: Paid.
Whats New in EssentialPIM 9.7:
- Add several related items at once through the Insert Hyperlink dialog window *
- Set up reminders at specific date / time for events in Calendar (Reminder-> Custom ()
- Create tags by typing # directly from sticky notes *
- You can now choose not to show number of unread messages for any mail folder (right click, Properties)
- Specific set of columns in Advanced Search depending on the type of searched item
- Common keyboard shortcuts to increase / decrease idents in Notes (Ctrl + M & Ctrl + Shift + M)
- Call up Google Maps for addresses in Contacts
- Select default background color for HTML emails
- EssentialPIM can now be set up as a default application for handling vCard (* .vcf) files
- Choose if to embed attachments into iCal files for events and tasks when sharing them via email *
- Tooltips and ability to open items from the “Select parent tasks / notes” drop-down lists *
- Faster quick search feature in Mail and in Notes
- Improved synchronization with Outlook.com/Office 365 accounts *
- “Copy Format” in Notes now also works for background color of cells in tables
- Various improvements for Advanced Search shortcuts (Alt + combinations)
- Fixed “concurrent transaction number” sync errors right after start of EPIM
- Improved export of appointments into another EPIM databases
- Fixed custom sorting in Notes when moving back and forth through the records
- Fixed minor inconsistencies in Week Agenda and Month printouts
- Couple of improvements for Adjust Date dialog window in Tasks and Calendar
- Lots of minor fixes and performance enhancements
Download: EssentialPIM Free 9.7 (30.7 MB)
Download: EssentialPIM Free Portable 9.7 (15.9 MB)
Download: EssentialPIM Pro 9.7 (61.2 MB)