EventSentry is a convenient program designed primarily for system administrators, which serves to collect information from a large computer fleet.
EventSentry significantly optimizes the work of computer specialists in the management of a large local network and can independently compile reports on computer systems, which it submits in a dialog mode in the main program window of EventSentry.
EventSentry software tools are divided into categories and well structured. The program keeps statistics on errors in the computers on the network, saves the history of the procedures that the administrator had to perform and thus provides an opportunity for a complete analysis of the local network.
Users can be divided into groups and categories, it is possible to manually diagnose the various computer systems on the network. EventSentry works with all kinds of network connections and channels.
License: Paid (Shareware).
Changes in EventSentry 184.108.40.206:
- Agent: Fixed handle leak when process action could not be launched
- Agent: Fixed issue where HTTP action would not be triggered by a timer filter
- Agent: Significantly reduced CPU utilization on systems with a large number of logon events
- Agent: Option to store non-local groups now also deletes unassigned packages
- Threat Intel: Custom block lists now also support specifying threat confidence and title
- EventSentray: Added agent version to tooltip
- Management Console: Improved sorting (filters, hosts) for strings starting with or including numbers
- Management Console: Performance counter preview now takes secondary counters into consideration as well
- Web Reports: Added Triggered Action context menu
- Web Reports: Improved Host Inventory SCSI visualization
- Web Reports: Resolved issue where under certain circumstances IP Activity Sysmon search would failover to a broad search
- Web Reports: Updated JRE to 1.8.0_275