Capture.NET is a uniquely rich free program that combines all the most necessary small tools.
When launched, the tool launches in the tray menu, where when you right-click on its icon you will have access to its stunningly useful collection of features:
- color selection palette;
- eraser for traces of your work on the computer (cleans any storage space for temporary information);
- font preview option;
- magnifying glass;
- backup expert;
- a spy who reveals passwords, showing what is behind the stars;
- memory optimizer;
- program for pasting and managing cute nimble notes on the screen;
- desktop line;
- alarm clock (alarm clock), supports setting an unlimited number of events for sound signaling;
- screen calendar;
- professional screen capture tool (“captures” windows, selected areas or individual objects);
- bloglines signaler;
- converter of CHM files to HTML, IMG2IMG and CHT2CHS, etc.
I’m sure you’ve found at least one program that would work for you. They are all free and conveniently arranged. The interface is translated into English, German and Chinese. You can adjust the transparency of the Capture.NET windows.
License: Paid (Shareware).