FileOptimizer is a convenient software tool that uses its own algorithm to compress various files without loss..
AIR, APK, APNG APPX, BMP, CBZ, CHM, DOCX, DIB, DLL, EPUB, EXE, FAX, GIF, GZ, ICO, JAR, JPEG, LIB, MNG, MP3, MPP, OBJ, PNG, PPTX, ODT, OGG, OGV, PDF, PUB, SCR, SWF, TIF, VSD, WEBP, XAP, XLSX and ZIP.
The operation, appearance and behavior of files and programs do not change after processing with FileOptimizer, only their size changes.
FileOptimizer speeds up the speed of file sharing because smaller files are exchanged without changing their functionality.
FileOptimizer is especially useful in web design because it speeds up page loading. It supports command line operation, as well as the use of plug-ins that automate operation and extend the basic capabilities of Suitable.
License: Free (Open Source).
Whats New in FileOptimizer 15.10:
– Added .CAB and SFXCAB file detection by contents.
– Added skipping of SFX CAB EXE installers (JoeW).
– Do not run 64 bit plugins with FO 32 bit, even if under Win64.
– Updated pingo to 0.99.5 x64 version.
– Updated Tidy to 5.8.0 x64.
– Updated libwebp to 1.2.1 RC2 x64.
– Updated gifsicle to 1.93 (custom build).
– Upgraded to C ++ Builder 11 (Alexandria).
– Updated to cppcheck 2.5.
– Updated to NSIS 3.07.
– Some minor optimizations and code cleanup.
Download: FileOptimizer 15.10 (114 MB)
Download: FileOptimizer 15.10 Portable (108 MB)