Use GoodSync to maintain sync between your work and home PCs or between all corporate desktops and laptops and the company server. This program implements a novel synchronization mechanism that enables genuine bi-directional communication.
This program immediately links several PCs, obviating the requirement for cloud-based solutions. All new block level synchronization automatically syncs file changes, significantly boosting sync performance and efficiency. With GoodSync2Go for USB flash and portable hard drives, it’s completely mobile.
GoodSync offers automatic synchronization and backup copies of files, emails, photos, financial documents, and MP3s from your desktop computer, laptop, server, or external device.
License: Paid (Trial).
- True Bi-Directional Synchronization. The program can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files.
- One-Way Synchronization Provides an Easy Backup Solution. Easy to set up One-Way Synchronization provides an easy and reliable backup solution.
- Deletions Are Propagated. The program can propagate your file deletions, even through a chain of Syncs.
- Chained Synchronization for Multiple Devices. Changes performed by GoodSync can be transferred to other computers and devices.
- Lightning Fast Speed, Low Memory Requirement. The program is much faster than other synchronization programs, and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory.
- GoodSync can sync any two folders located on Windows Local Disk, Windows Network Server (SMB). Also on FTP, WebDAV, Secure FTP (SSH), and Amazon S3 servers.
- Syncs with your Windows Mobile Phone and Pocket PC. Allows to sync files on Windows Mobile Phone or Pocket PC device (Windows CE) to desktop.
- Selective File Synchronization. Exclude and Include Filters. Exclude files from synchronization based on name pattern, size, and modification time.
- Portable Paths for Removable Drives. You can specify a folder path that starts with a volume name so that your volume is found no matter what disk letter it uses.
Size: 45.7 MB