Google Chrome is a browser designed to make working on the web faster, easier, and safer, with a minimal, unobtrusive design. The program combines minimalist design and unprecedented technology. It was developed under the motto “One box for everything”. Web search, Browsing history, the Address bar, and suggestions as you write. One common field satisfies all your browsing needs. Each time you open a new tab, you are presented with the most visited sites, the most used search engines, and the most recently saved bookmarks and closed accounts.
It allows you to use web applications without opening your browser. You can download your favorite online applications directly from the shortcuts to them. Allows you to remove tabs from the browser to create new windows, combine several accounts in one window or arrange the bills as you wish – quickly and easily. Each performance you use works independently in the browser, so if one of the applications crashes, it will not affect the other charges.
Download Also – Brave Browser 1.61.120 / 1.62.146 Beta/ 1.40.88 Dev
If you don’t want the pages you visit to appear on your sites, select incognito mode to use personal browsing. Chrome warns you if you risk visiting a suspicious site with phishing, malware, or other security threats.
Google Chrome Features
- Speed. Speed improvements are a primary design goal.
- Privacy. Google announced a so-called incognito mode claiming that it “lets you browse the web in complete privacy because it doesn’t record any of your activity”.
- Sandboxing. Every tab in Google Chrome is sandboxed. So that an account can display the contents of a web page and accept user input, but it will not be able to read the user’s desktop or personal files.
Google says they have “taken the existing process boundary and made it into a jail”. There is an exception to this rule. Browser plugins such as Adobe Flash Player do not run within the boundaries of the tab jail. And so,, users will still be vulnerable to cross-browser exploits based on plugins until plugins have been updated to work with the new Chrome security. Google has also developed a new phishing blocklist, which will be built into Chrome and made available via a separate public API.
- Multiprocessing. The Gears team considered a multithreaded browser and Chrome implemented this concept with a multiprocessing architecture.
- Rendering Engine. The browser uses the WebKit rendering engine on advice from the Gears team because it is simple, memory efficient, functional on embedded devices, and easy to learn for new developers.
- Features. Added some commonly used plugin-specific features of other browsers into the default package. Such as an Incognito tab mode, where no logs of the user activity are stored, and all cookies from the session are discarded.
- Tabs. While all major tabbed web browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox) have been designed with the window as the primary container, Chrome will put tabs first (similar to Opera). The most immediate way this will show is in the user interface. Tabs will be at the top of the window instead of below the controls.