GPU-Z is a small and convenient program with which you will learn everything about your graphics card. According to its creators, it is the lightest in its industry, but at the same time the one that gives the most detailed information about your hardware.
With it you will be able to see the frequencies at which the core and memory of your video card work, as well as many additional detailed details about it.
Clockers will be able to see the achieved clock. License: Freeware.
Whats New in GPU-Z 2.37.0:
- Added memory vendor detection on Navi 1x and Navi 2x
- Added workaround for NVIDIA Ampere PCIe hardware bug
- Added filter to avoid misreadings on EVGA iCX
- Fixed fake detection for some GT218 variants
- Improved Russian translation
- Added preliminary support for Radeon RX 6700 and RX 6600 Series
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060, RTX 3080 Mobile, RTX 3070 Mobile, RTX 3060 Mobile, RTX A6000, A40, A100-SXM4-40GB, Drive PX2, P106M, Quadro K510M, modded Quadro K6000
- Added support for additional variants of NVIDIA GTX 1650 Max-Q, Quadro P1000, GTX 650, GT 430
- Added support for AMD Cezanne, Radeon Pro V520, R9 290X ES, Barco MXRT 2600
- Added support for Intel Comet Lake Graphics (Celeron 5205U and i7-10810U)
- Added vendor detection for Yeston
Download: GPU-Z 2.37.0 (6.92 MB)