GPU-Z is a small and convenient program that will help you learn everything about your graphics card.
According to its creators, it is the lightest in its industry, but at the same time the one that gives the most detailed information about your hardware.
With it you will be able to see the frequencies at which the core and memory of your video card work, as well as many additional detailed details about it.
Clockers will be able to see the achieved clock.
Whats New in GPU-Z 2.42.0
- Added support for Intel Alder Lake and Tiger Lake Server
- Added display of NVIDIA low hashrate status in GPU name field, eg “GA102 (LHR)”
- Added support for new RTX 3060 variant based on GA104
- Addded support for resizable BAR detection on Radeon RX 5000 Series
- Added command line parameter “-log”, which, when followed by a filename, sets the sensor log filename and begins logging once GPU-Z has started
- Improved EVGA iCX sensor reading stability
- Radeon HD 5000 Series cards will now display the ATI logo
- Fixed AMD Navi 2x not showing as DirectX 12_2 compatible
- Fixed crash during screenshots
- Fixed crash in render test
- Fixed crash on some systems while preparing Resizable BAR report
- Fixed memory clock readings on some AMD APUs
- Added release date for Intel Tiger Lake
- Added support for NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti Mobile (GA106), T1200 Mobile, GRID K340, GRID M30, Q12U-1
- Added support for AMD Radeon Pro W6800X, Barco MXRT-8700
Download: GPU-Z 2.42.0 (7.09 MB)