KeyScrambler Personal protects against keyloggers in 41 well-known web browsers and over 240 different independent applications.
KeyScrambler Personal is very suitable for protecting everything you enter on web pages, whether it is the bank card number or the password for your e-mail.
When information is entered via the keyboard, before the characters enter the browser program window, they are processed by the operating system and if it is infected by a keylogger, each keystroke is sent to the hacker and guessing passwords and sensitive information becomes easy.
KeyScrambler Personal encrypts every key pressed and thus outsiders receive incomprehensible characters. Unlike antivirus programs, KeyScrambler Personal can also protect against unknown keyboard spies.
Whats New in KeyScrambler Personal 3.16:
- Added support for Windows 11.
- Fixed occasional focus loss in Firefox fullscreen mode.
- Fixed number pad keys being repeated in LibreOffice 7.0+.
- Fixed product key info being reset during some Windows updates.
- Fixed encryption module errors when used with certain anti-virus software.
- Fixed orphaned process handle in main executable.
- Fixed Dissenter browser support.
- Added workaround for Webroot users to filter out extraneous characters.
The update has also added support for:
- 4 more Browsers: CCleaner Browser, LibreWolf, UR Browser, and Wavebox (All editions)
- 4 more Email / Messaging clients: AdiIRC, Element, ProtonMail Bridge, RSSGuard (Pro and Premium)
- 2 more Password Managers: NordPass, Remembear (Pro and Premium)
- 2 more Encryption Apps: Cryptomator, NordLocker (Premium)
- 1 more Cryptocurrency Wallets: Vault Suite (Premium)
- 1 more Financial App: Moneydance (Premium)
- 1 more Cloud Storage App: pCloud Drive (Premium)
Download: KeyScrambler Personal 3.16 (1.47 MB)