ImBatch is a batch image processing program. The application provides the ability to resize, rename, add effects or watermarks, convert from one graphic format to another of the images and much more.
ImBatch is an image editor. This is specially designed software for simultaneous processing of multiple images, regardless of whether they are of the same graphic format or not. You will be able to resize them, respecting the aspect ratio of the images, as well as convert them to the format you want.
Supported formats are: BMP, DIB, RLE, TIF, TIFF, FAX, G3N, G3F, XIF, GIF, JPG, JPEG, JPE, JIF, PCX, PNG, TGA, TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX, PXM, PPM, PGM, PBM, WBMP, JP2, J2K, JPC, J2C, DCX, DAT, PSD, WDP, HDP.
Whats New in ImBatch 7.2.0:
- Added “Save To CSV” task.
- “Round Corners” task: added the ability to specify expressions for the “Round Width” and “Round Height” parameters.
- “Color Balance” task: added the ability to set expressions for the Red, Green, and Blue parameters.
- “Curves” task: added “Random Preset” parameter.
- Added “Source” and “Headline” IPTC tags.
- Added support for .JFIF files.
- Fixed deleting images from the list in thumbnail mode.
- “Gaussian Blur” task: now processing takes into account the selection.
- “Add Selection” task: fixed display of controls for this task in the preview.
- “Split” task: fixed non-working menu for buttons for adding expressions.
- Fixed possible “sticking” of the parameters of the previous task when changing the active task.
- Fixed work of the Eyedropper tool for multi-monitor systems with high DPI.
- Fixed display of hints on multi-monitor systems.
- Updated French and Japanese translations.
- Fixed saving JPEG in RGB color space in the 64-bit version.
- ImageMonitor: fixed broken search for images with .webp format in x64 version.
Download: ImBatch 7.2.0 for Windows 32-bit (25.0 MB)
Download: ImBatch 7.2.0 for Windows 64-bit (29.3 MB)