JAlbum is a program with the help of which you will make HTML albums from your digital photos. Its creators claim that it is the lightest, but at the same time one of the most powerful in this industry. You need the photos, a few clicks of the mouse and your album is ready – in HTML version, which you can publish on the Internet.
With JAlbum you will be able to create galleries to your site or photo albums for your hard drive in html format.
JAlbum accompanies the entire path of the album – from its creation, design to its upload to the Internet (the program has a built-in FTP client). Contains dozens of gallery models, allows a preview of the skin. And if you can’t like any of them, you have the opportunity to edit them. It can also rotate, flip your photos, add comments.
Undoubtedly, the biggest advantage of the product is that it is written in Java and can run on Windows, Macintosh OS X, Linux, Solaris, AIX, OS / 2, eComStation… and any other platform that supports Java. You can see sample albums made with the program here. JAlbum supports Bulgarian language.
License: Paid (Shareware).
Whats New in JAlbum 23.2:
News and Updates
- jAlbum now interprets flipped / mirrored images correctly (mobile phone selfies for instance)
- New flip / mirror button added
- Improved error reporting if errors occur during uploads
- Folder icon changed from bluish to outline for better visibility.
- The theme image selector of the folder properties panel now has an “Edit” context menu that opens the current image in a larger window
- Adjusted colors of the crop focus to comply with dark look & feel
- Changed more icons from png to scalable svg (broken images, broken links etc)
- Removed several unused icons
- Updated bundled skins
- Fixed collapsed property panel when opening Edit mode (old bug)
- Replaced the xfilechooser Windows native file choosing library with a JNA based file chooser to correct an odd bug
Download: JAlbum 23.2 for Windows 32-bit (127 MB)
Download: JAlbum 23.2 for Windows 64-bit (119 MB)
Download: JAlbum 23.2 for other OS