LosslessCut is a very simple cross-platform program for cutting short videos from different videos.
LosslessCut is especially convenient for working with very large videos shot with a security camera, drone, GoPro camcorder, etc. If you need to cut and blind the best moments of a long video and release a lot of gigabytes of data without any loss of quality, then LosslessCut is just for you.
The program does not perform any encoding or decoding of the video and retains the original quality.
LosslessCut can also record individual frames of the video. LosslessCut is based on Chromium and its HTML video player and works with its formats – MP4, MOV, WebM, MKV, OGG, WAV, MP3, AAC, H264, Theora, VP8, VP9.
License: Free (Open Source).
Whats New in LosslessCut 3.31.1:
- Improved trash dialog
- Out of space error # 328
- make mouse wheel scroll work also when the cursor is over the video too
- Custom file name templates # 96
- make undo / redo work for input elements # 610 (but segment undo / redo now doesn’t work from menu)
- improvements and bugfixes
- add keyboard seek acceleration # 604
- add keyboard seek speed tuner # 553