FileCenter is an easy-to-use program for scanning, archiving, organizing and searching files. Combines in one interface functionality for file management, scanning, OCR-recognition, conversion of files into PDF documents and the ability to view them.
With the help of the program you can organize the files into groups, create a preview without having to open them, search for the full text of your work or computer or a computer on your local network, encrypt the created files or completely delete each selected file, send files by e-mail, back up Outlook emails to a separate file, and more.
- Scan to PDF document with one click;
- Create PDF files with text search function thanks to OCR;
- Scan directly into a text editor;
- Merge PDF files with Drag and Drop;
- Separation of documents without the need to open them;
- Placing pages between PDF files;
- Convert any type of file to PDF;
- Automatic splitting and storage of scanned files;
- Arranging files by groups;
- Store files directly in FileCenter;
- Preview files without having to open them;
- Search for full text on the computer;
- Encryption and secure file removal;
- Sending files by mail in PDF format;
- Backup Outlook mail to a separate file.
License: Paid (Trial).
Changes in Lucion FileCenter 126.96.36.199:
- Added a new permission to FileCenter Shared Settings: Deny Drag Files to prevent drag and drop.
- Added a new permission to FileCenter Shared Settings: Deny Drag Folders to prevent drag and drop of drawers and folders.
- The Default Cabinet Location now supports the placeholderusername> so cabinets can adapt to the user’s local paths. For example, cabinets in a user’s Documents folder can be specified like this: C: Users
- Fixed an issue with Split View + Preview + Display Files On Bottom which unintentionally caused an extra blank window displaying “„ “
- Fixed a bug with file conversions where certain file types would get converted via the PDF print driver even though that option was not checked.
- Fixed an issue watermarks showing up with the FileCenter PDF Printer, even after FileCenter key had been entered and activated.
- Deleted cabinet tabs were still showing up in the Split view.
- With document conversions, documents were occasionally converted to PDF instead of the file type specified.
- FileCenter Receipts was only allowing one box to use a Quickbooks company file. Any number of boxes can now use Quickbooks company files.
- Fixed a crash in the Admin Tool when clicking Exclude from Group without anything selected.
Download: Lucion FileCenter 188.8.131.52 (226 MB)