Macrium Reflect Free is a program for working with disk images and data archiving. Macrium Reflect Free allows you to create a copy of the hard disk with the operating system installed, even with Windows running and without restarting the computer.
Other features of Macrium Reflect Free:
- creating a complete image of the disk or only its partitions,
- hard disk cloning,
- the created image can be saved on a local hard disk, network disk and optical disk,
- scheduled work is maintained,
- using Microsoft Volume Shadow (VSS),
- the recorded disc can be recovered from Linux or BartPE environment,
- high speed operation, recording information on CD and DVD,
- support for 32 and 64-bit operating systems. License: Paid (Shareware).
Whats New in Macrium Reflect Free 7.3.5758
- Server Plus – Exchange Mailbox Restore
- When filtering by message type, the Mailbox Restore wizard would not always display the correct description for the filter being applied. This has been resolved.
- When applying a default message filter, all messages would be filtered out. This has been resolved.
- Rescue Media Builder
- RMBuilder could fail to retain its configuration state after build failure. This has now been resolved.
- Backup Definitions View
- The ‘Type’ column was not populated with the definition type. This has now been resolved.
- File and Folder Restore
- The time taken to restore has now been added to the end of the restore log.
Download: Macrium Reflect Free 7.3.5758 for Windows 32-bit (101 MB)