The DVD or Blu-ray will be recognised by your Windows operating system and all programmes installed on your computer, including DVD/Blu-ray backup software such as CloneDVD, CloneBD, and others, and will support any DVD or Blu-ray.
AnyDVD HD may optionally eliminate RPC region codes, allowing the movie to be played on any DVD/Blu-ray machine and with any DVD/Blu-ray playback software regardless of region.
AnyDVD HD can disable annoying movie elements like forced subtitles, forced delays, and no-skip markings, giving you complete control over your movie viewing experience. It also lets you open an external programme whenever you insert or remove a disc, and it stops unwanted applications from starting automatically when you insert a video DVD.
AnyDVD HD doesn’t simply cure DVDs and Blu-ray discs; it also fixes audio CDs so you can play and listen to them. Without an HDCP-compliant graphics card or an HDCP-compliant display, AnyDVD HD enables you to view Blu-ray movies through a digital display connection. There’s no need to spend a lot of money on a monitor.
You may minimise the noise level while viewing movies on your PC by controlling the drive speed of your DVD drive. You may even alter your monitor’s display frequency for NTSC and PAL displays.
License: Paid (Shareware).
AnyDVD HD Features
- Works automatically in the background.
- Removes restrictions and region codes from DVDs and Blu-rays.
- Allows disabling of forced subtitles, forced delays, and other restrictions.
- Works on-the-fly without the need to store data onto your hard disk.
- Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal.
- Provides its own Universal Disk Format (UDF) reader; no need to install 3rd party file system. Discs which cannot be read by Windows can be backed up when using AnyDVD HD.
- Removes parental restrictions.
- Allows you to remove or skip Studio Logos and warning messages.
- With ‘magic file replacement’ you can remaster any commercial movie disc using simple XML scripts.
- AnyDVD HD is the must-have utility for the serious home theater enthusiast.
- Inhibits addition of analog jamming signals.
- Supports NTSC- as well as PAL-DVDs.
- Prevents automatic launching of unwanted software such as ‘InterActual Player’.
- Can adjust your monitor refresh rate to match your video material.
- Allows speed control of your DVD drives.
- Compatible with all Video DVD media.
- Works with all DVD-drives, regardless of region code.
- Works with all DVD editing tools, such as CloneDVD, and all DVD playpack software.
- Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared in your home network and handled with the command prompt, Windows Explorer, et cetera.
- Proven to be stable and fast and does not require an ASPI driver
- Watch movies over digital display connection, without a HDCP-compliant graphics card and without a HDCP-compliant display.
- Playback of discs on the PC with PowerDVD Ultra which otherwise do not run.
- Speedmenus reduces drastically the time to start a Blu-ray movie.
- Gets rid of user prohibitions, you can select the language and subtitle track without going through the disc’s menu.
- Makes Blu-ray media playable with any playback software.
- Removes region codes from Blu-ray media.
- Removes annoyances.
- Can disable BD-Live to protect your privacy.
- Allows playback of discs requiring a 3D monitor on 2D displays.
- Provides its own Universal Disk Format (UDF) reader, no need to install 3rd party file system. Discs which cannot be read by Windows can be backed up when using AnyDVD HD.