MX Player is a high-performance video player with excellent hardware acceleration and support for subtitles. It is the optimal method of viewing your films.
With the addition of the new HW+ decoder, hardware acceleration may be used for a broader range of movies. You do not need to install an additional codec package unless MX Player prompts you to do so during its initialization.
MX Player is the first Android video player that provides multi-core decoding functionality. The test results showed that dual-core devices perform up to 70% better than single-core smartphones.
Check Also – PotPlayer 1.7.21599 Beta/ 220106 (1.7.21589)
Additionally, MX Player enables easy zooming in and out using pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and pan capabilities are also offered as an option.
Subtitle gestures are supported by the player. To get to the next/previous text, scroll forward/backward. Up/down to reposition text, Zoom in/out to adjust the size of the text.
The Kids Lock function enables you to enjoy your children without worrying about them making calls or touching other applications. (requires a plug-in)
MX Player Features
- Plays almost every movie files including .3gp .avi .divx, .f4v .flv .mkv .mp4 .mpeg .mov .vob .wmv .webm and many more.
- Hardware decoding (with HW+ decoder)
- Better hi10p support.
- Processor optimization
- High-speed rendering for ARM NEON compliant processors.
- Provides processor-specific Codecs including Tegra 2 processor.
- The audio track can be changed dynamically.
- Quickly change decoding mode – Click SW or HW button on the screen while playing to change decoding mode seamlessly.
- Network stream playback.
- Move forward/backward (Optional)
- A-B repeat.
- Aspect ratio selection.
- Deinterlacing (SW decoder only)
- Previews while seeking.
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Toggle between elapsed time and remaining time – touch elapsed time text on the video control panel.
- Background play – Long press the play button.
- Selectively disable HTTP/HTTPS video link handling – To prevent unwanted video play when a video link is clicked on a web browser.
- Supported Subtitle Formats
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle Tracks.
- SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI (.smi) with ruby tag support.
- SubRip (.srt)
- MicroDVD (.sub/.txt)
- VobSub (.sub/.idx)
- SubViewer2.0 (.sub)
- MPL2 (.mpl/.txt)
- TMPlayer (.txt)
- PJS (.pjs)
- WebVTT (.vtt)
- Online subtitle finding.
- Multi-subtitle support. Can read and display multiple subtitle files simultaneously.
- Subtitle Gesture
- Clear Text. Increased subtitle readability with thicker border and shadow.
- Supports text styling and coloring script.
- Supports user fonts of TTF and OTF format.
- Sync adjustment.
- Speed adjustment.
- Adjust screen and subtitle display settings without leaving the video playback screen.
- Optionally display the current time and battery status.
- Video zoom – Long press the zoom button.
- Lock target selection – Long press the lock button.
- Keyboard navigation.
- Mouse wheel handling.
- Joystick left/right button handling.
- Shuffle / Loops – Long press the next button.
- Supports Samsung Multiwindow.
Size: 42.8 MB