O&O Defrag Pro – a powerful and easy to use defragmenter. Unlike the popular Diskeeper, it supports file layout optimization. It uses several different defragmentation methods (ActivityGuard, ClusterInspector and STEALTH), depending on your hard disk optimization needs.
For the convenience of users, other useful options are included, for example – defragmentation in idle mode (ssreensaver). Microsoft Certified Software. O&O Defrag helps to optimize the hard drive through defragmentation. With its help you can quickly, easily and safely unlock a lot of hidden potential.
The program also basts some unique features that are not available in any other defragmenter such as five different defragmentation methods and many others.
License: Paid (Shareware).
O&O Defrag Features
- “Install & That’s All”: After installation, no further settings need to be configured. The program selects and implements the defragmentation method best suited to the system
- SOLID/Quick: This method, developed specifically for SSDs, performs a superficial optimization of the SSD, such as erasing the free space. This method is gentler and faster.
- SOLID/Complete: This method, developed specifically for SSDs, is a thorough optimization of the SSD.
- ClusterView with SSDs: In order to represent the degree of fragmentation of an SSD, the ClusterView now maps the logical structure of an SSD so that, accordingly, 6 blocks are combined into one.
- Fragment Filter to identify the most fragmented files on a drive
- O&O DiskCleaner
- Time View to see which defragmentation activity results in which successful optimization
- Easy-to-Use: Ideal for Beginners and Professionals
- Even faster system and program starts
- Defragmentation time reduced by up to 40%
- Defragmentation of locked files
- Lifetime Performance Statistics
- Optimizing systems with Thin Provisioning
The new defragmentation method SOLID/COMPLETE
SSDs save file fragments on morememory cells than needed. The resource and hardware friendly SOLID/COMPLETE method defragments these file fragments so that only the number of memory cells required will be used forreading and writing in the future. You can use SOLID/COMPLETE on both SSDs as well as harddisks.
In-built O&O DiskCleaner
Searches for and removes temporary and unnecessary files that are taking up memory and increasing fragmentation. O&O DiskCleaner also increases the security of your data, as private content (e.g. Thumbs.db, copies of documents, drafts of emails, Dumps) will no longer be kept as copies in unnecessary system files.
In-built O&O DiskStat
Limited storage capacities are still prevalent in many notebooks today. O&O DiskStat offers a quick overview of how the hard drive is used. Users can easily search for files or folders that are taking up valuable disk space on the hard drive and slowing down your system. This versatile tool offers a Windows Explorer type intuitive interface and a variety of options to hunt for space wasters.
Deleting free space on hard disks for your privacy
Also you can use O&O Defrag to securely and permanently delete free space on your hard disks. This prevents identity theft and theft of your confidential files and documents because deleting files under Windows leaves traces of data still on the disks. By deleting them securely you stop them ever falling into the wrong hands. Simply let O&O Defrag Pro delete confidential files automatically after a disk defragmentation run!
- Automatic defragmentation works quietly in the background
So that the defragmentation process does not disturb other tasks and has no negative performance impact on your system. The O&O ActivityMonitor periodically determines the system load. It controls the performance demand of O&O Defrag during a defragmentation and adapts it to the current state of your disks and PC.
- Quicker and safer video editing
O&O Defrag creates an equal flow of data which enables it to be processed much easier and quicker. For video editing systems, O&O recommends both the STEALTH or SPACE defragmentation methods.
- A far better Gaming experience
Because many computer games store and work with a lot of files and data, they can be a major source of fragmentation themselves. Add to that the remaining fragmented files from Windows and you have a data bottleneck effect. Just when you don’t need it – when you’re gaming!
Size: 24.0 MB
O&O Defrag Server 25.2 Build 7405
Size: 23.9 MB