Pale Moon is a Firefox browser that has been custom-built and optimized for speed. The project builds a full-featured, speed optimized browser based on the Firefox browser using donated Open Source code.
After seeing the benefits of applications being created particularly for the capabilities of the machine they are installed on other systems (e.g. Linux), it was evident that Windows users were at a disadvantage.
Check ALso – Opera 85.0 Build 4341.28 Final
Mozilla exclusively distributes Windows executables with the goal of maximum compatibility, which means that Firefox is designed to function on as many different systems as possible, sacrificing efficiency and speed in the process to be compatible with, by today’s standards, totally outdated technology.
Mozilla does not supply Windows-optimized browser packages. As a result, when you use your browser, you may lose speed and efficiency.
Check Also – PhotoStage Slideshow Producer 9.33
Something has to be done about it. As a result, the Pale Moon project provides Windows users with custom-built and optimized Firefox browsers. Make sure you get the most out of your browser in terms of speed and efficiency!
Pale Moon features
- Highly optimized for modern processors
- 100% Firefox sourced: As safe as the browser that has seen years of development.
- Support for Firefox extensions (add-ons), themes and personas
- Able to use existing Firefox profiles, bookmarks and settings with this migration tool
- Uses slightly less memory because of disabled redundant and optional code
- Significant speed increases for page drawing and script processing
- Support for HTML5 and WebGL (v4)
- Stability: experience fewer browser crashes.
- Support for SVG and Canvas, and downloadable fonts including WOFF
- Support for OOPP (Out-of-process plugin execution)
Size: 28.4 MB
Pale Moon 18.104.22.168 за Windows 32-bit (28.3 MB)
Pale Moon 22.214.171.124 за Windows 64-bit (33.1 MB)