phpMyAdmin is a multifunctional and convenient program for administering MySQL databases through a Web-based interface. With this web-based application you will be able to manage your MySQL databases in a particularly easy and intuitive way. Something a must for any database administrator.
The work is done through any web browser. The main functions of phpMyAdmin include: creating and destroying a database; creating, destroying and modifying (both data and structure) tables; execution of SQL queries, etc. License: Free (Open Source).
Whats New in phpMyAdmin 5.1.0 Final:
- Improve virtuality dropdown for MariaDB> 10.1
- Added an option to perform ALTER ONLINE (ALGORITHM = INPLACE) when editing a table structure
- Added ip2long transformation
- Improvements to linking to MySQL and MariaDB documentation
- Add “Preview SQL” option on Index dialog box when creating a new table
- Add a new vendor constant “CACHE_DIR” that defaults to “libraries / cache /” and store routing cache into this folder
- Add $ cfg[‘CaptchaSiteVerifyURL’] for Google ReCaptcha siteVerifyUrl
- Add the password_hash PHP function as an option when inserting data
- Improvements to editing and displaying columns of the JSON data type.
- Added support for “SameSite = Strict” on cookies using configuration “$ cfg[‘CookieSameSite’]“
- Fixed AWS RDS IAM authentication doesn’t work because pma_password is truncated
- Add config parameters to support third-party ReCaptcha v2 compatible APIs like hCaptcha
- Add $ cfg[‘MysqlSslWarningSafeHosts’] to set the red text black when ssl is not used on a private network
- Export blobs as hex on JSON export
- Fix leading space not shown in a CHAR column when browsing a table
- Added a rename Button to use RENAME INDEX syntax of MySQL 5.7 (and MariaDB> = 10.5.2)
- Fixed missing option to enter TABLE specific permissions when the database name contains an “_” (underscore)
- Fixed a PHP notice “Trying to access array offset on value of type null” on Designer PDF export
- Fix for several PHP 8 warnings or errors, giving this release full compatibility with PHP 8
Download: phpMyAdmin 5.1.0 Final (14.3 MB)