SystemRescueCd is a Gentoo Linux-based self-bootable disk that includes a variety of tools for repairing and rescuing damaged systems.
It will be useful if you need to recover lost data, perform administrative actions such as partitioning the hard disk, editing files, analyzing networks and more.
The program supports most of the file systems for Linix: ext2 / ext3, reiserfs, xfs, jfs, vfat, ntfs, iso9660, as well as network samba and nfs.
Whats New in SystemRescueCd 8.00 Final:
- Updated kernel to the Long-Term-Supported linux-5.10.20
- Updated partitioning tools: parted-3.4, gparted-1.2.0
- Updated file systems: btrfs-progs 5.10.1, xfsprogs 5.10.0, e2fsprogs 1.46.2
- Updated utilities: nwipe-0.30, dislocker-0.7.3, fsarchiver-0.8.6
- Updated XFCE graphical environment to version 4.16
- Updated Python to version 3.9.2 and added python-pip
- Added paperkey (to print private keys on paper)
- Replaced exfat-utils with exfatprogs
Download: SystemRescueCd 8.00 Final for AMD 64-bit (708 MB)
Download: SystemRescueCd 8.00 Final for i686 (692 MB)