TeamViewer 15 is an easy-to-use, high-performance remote control, file transfer, and desktop sharing application that works behind any firewall or NAT proxy.
To connect to another computer, just execute TeamViewer on both computers without doing any installation. Automatic partner IDs are created on both machines during the initialization process. When you enter your partner’s ID into TeamViewer, the connection is instantly created.
TeamViewer is a well-known programme for providing help and assistance to individuals in distant places, with thousands of users worldwide.
Additionally, you may utilise this software for presentations, where you can show a partner your own desktop. Additionally, this programme is VNC compatible and provides safe, encrypted data transmission with the highest level of protection.
TeamViewer connects to any PC in the globe in a matter of seconds. You can operate your partner’s computer remotely as if you were sitting in front of it.
- No installation required. Just run the software and off you go…
- One solution for everything. Includes all modules in one simple and very affordable package: remote support, remote administration, training and sales.
- Remote administration of unattended servers. You can use this app to control unattended computers and servers. Installation as a system service even allows remote reboot and reconnect.
- File transfer. The app comes with integrated file transfer. That allows you to copy files and folders from and to a remote partner. It also works behind firewalls.
- Highest security standard. All versions feature completely secure data channels with key exchange and RC4 session encoding. The same security standard used by https/SSL.
- High performance with international router network. Optimized for connections over LANs AND the Internet. TeamViewer features automatic bandwidth-based quality selection for optimized use on any connection.
- Remote support without installation. The program allows you to remotely control any PC anywhere on the Internet. No installation is required, just run the application on both sides and connect.
- Remote presentation of products, solutions and services. The second mode allows you to present your desktop to a partner. Show your demos, products and presentations over the Internet within seconds – live from your screen.
- Works behind firewalls. The major difficulties in using remote control software are firewalls and blocked ports, as well as NAT routing for local IP addresses. You don’t have to worry about firewalls. TeamViewer will find a route to your partner.
Size: 31.2 MB