Zoom is a free video conferencing application that offers advanced chat, voice and video communication capabilities.
Zoom is an online communication platform that has an easy-to-use interface and supports video conferencing with up to 100 people at a time.
Zoom is specially designed for people who work remotely. It allows company employees to hold online meetings while supporting HD video and audio. All communication in Zoom is encrypted and data is also kept encrypted. So no one, not even Zoom itself, can listen and watch the conversations and presentations.
The main functions of Zoom:
- To record appointments. The recordings are stored on their own server and can also be downloaded to the device.
- Screen sharing.
- Chat. Including personal chat.
- Raising your hand. Gives a signal to the organizer of the meeting that there is a question, but without interrupting it.
- Polls. For greater interactivity and motivation to participate in the discussion.
- Mute – The organizer has the option to mute each participant’s microphone if necessary.
Whats New in Zoom
Zoom 5.14.0 (13888) for Windows (15.7 MB)
Zoom plugin for Skype for business
ZOOM Plugin for Microsoft Outlook