ACDSe Photo Studio Home 2022 is a feature-rich tool that enables you to acquire, organize, view, enhance, and share your photographs. The picture browser allows you to locate, manage, and preview pictures and other media items stored on your computer. Additionally, you can effectively obtain photos from digital cameras, scanners, and other devices.
A complete image viewer and media player that provides high-quality presentations of your photographs and media files in seconds. Slideshows, embedded music, and multiple-page pictures may all be shown.
ACDSee Picture Studio is great for photographers who constantly add to their photo library. It enables users to quickly and easily complete the critical aspects of their photographic production.
Over 100 picture and multimedia file types are supported. Additionally, it provides a comprehensive set of picture editing tools for creating, editing, and enhancing your digital photographs.
ACDSee Picture Studio Home 2021 is a time-saving option for managing your expanding photo collection. This is the ideal software for practical amateurs. It has more options than ever before to assist you in organizing your photographs, viewing them chronologically, supporting high DPI images, and providing all the sharing resources you need.
Enhance or repair your photographs using ACDSee Photo Studio capabilities like red-eye treatment, cropping, sharpening, blurring, and embossing. Multiple files may be processed concurrently using image management features such as exposure correction, conversion, resizing, renaming, and rotation. The user interface is fully customizable and allows instant access to tools and functions.
License: Paid (Shareware).
ACDSee Photo Studio Home 2022 features
- Classify with Collections
- Easily Convert from Lightroom to ACDSee
- Microsoft OneDrive Integration – Your All-Access Pass
- See Clearly, Even into the Cloud with SeeDrive
- Set and Walk Away with ACDSee’s Smart Indexer
- Organize photos using a combination of folders, keywords, ratings, color labels, metadata, and categories
- Find photos fast – build and store searches based on metadata, file properties, date, event, keyword, rating, location, and edited state.
- Create as many ACDSee databases as you like, and quickly and easily switch between them
- Visually tag images with color labels.
- Customize and save workspace layouts, metadata views, file sort order, and shortcut keys
- Conveniently access any metadata function in the new Metadata sub menu via Tools.
- Map view and reverse geocoding by selecting a pin on the map
- Customize access to external editors
- Fluid folder viewing with an improved Folder Tree and GUI enhancements
- Photos Mode – Your Aerial View
- 4K Support – Your Resolution Revolution
- PicaView – Right-Click with a View
- Freely preview what your images would look like with various filters with the Auto Lens View.
- Auto EQ – Commitment-free exposure enhancement
- Support for Windows Touch Gestures enabled devices
- View images with the fastest technology on the market
- Support for over 100 formats, including image, audio, and video
- View photos at full-screen
- Examine details with Zoom, Navigator, Magnifying Glass, and Histogram tools
- Quickly tag photos for further editing or review.
- Display data alongside your photo conveniently with the Info Palette
- Painless Color Matching
- New Pressure-Active Brush
- A Finer (White) Balance
- Performance Improvements
- 1-Step EQ powered by ACDSee’s patented LCE technology
- Improved Selections tool, designed for efficiency
- The Navigator Window automatically takes the guesswork out of zooming into the more minor details
- Instantly adjust exposure and remove the color cast.
- Erase flaws and unwanted objects with Heal and Clone
- New Edit Mode Filters
- Add text, custom borders, vignettes, drop shadows, matte, and edge effects
- Draw freehand on images, or add lines and shapes
- Quickly brush on any editing or special effect to selected areas of photos
- Smooth out grain and noise patterns between edges with the Smart Blur filter
- Apply a radial or linear gradient to any editing effect to subtly progress across your photo
- Attain a realistic bokeh effect with the Lens Blur filter
- Simulate the popular tilt-shift effect to transform your image into a miniature-scale model
Sharing and Publishing
- Easily print photos and contact sheets
- Create screen savers and slideshows of photos
- Optimize and upload photos to FTP-managed Web spaces
- E-mail photos through a desktop client or webmail
- Upload photos to SmugMug, Flickr, Facebook, and Twitter
- Automatically sync drives
- Burn to CD, DVD, and Blu-Ray
Size: 277 MB