foobar2000 is a lightweight and easy to use player that supports almost all music formats (MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA) along with unicode-texts. It is also distinguished by the fact that it does not load your system at all, but has the main options of Winamp.
What’s New in foobar2000 1.6.7 Final:
- Built-in WASAPI exclusive output.
Rewritten entirely in beta 7, old beta1-6 bugs should be gone.
- Added ‘smart stop’ option in Advanced Preferences; press stop key once to stop-after-current, twice to stop now.
- Fixed WavPack lossy not working regression from 1.6.6.
- Made Output preferences reflect output device changes made by output picker toolbar. (beta 5)
- Allowed per-track REM COMMENT in cuesheets. (beta 6)
- HLS radio bug fixes. (beta 6)
- Fixed crashing on failed paste operations in Properties dialog. (beta 6)
- Fixed incorrect handling of UTF-8 file names inside ZIP archives. (beta 6)
- Removed 8-bit output option. (beta 7)
- Fixed inaccurate preamp decibel formatting in Converter setup dialog. (beta 7)
- Prevented popup of Preferences page prompting for a valid output device if the audio device was unplugged with foobar2000 in background. (beta 13)
- Added .weba (WebM audio) to recognized extensions. (beta 15)
- Fixed issues with playing certain streamed M4A files. (beta 16)
Download: foobar2000 1.6.11 Final (4.34 MB)
Download: foobar2000 1.6.0 Beta 1 (4.34 MB)