Acrobat Reader is a well-known PDF reader created by Adobe. Adobe Reader allows you to view, print, and search PDF files, improving the speed of opening, enlarging, positioning them. In the professional version, it is possible to add comments to the documents and view them by others.
Check Also – Wondershare PDFelement 8.3.6
Adobe Reader is the global standard for viewing PDF files. This is the only PDF viewer that can open and interact with all PDF documents. Use Adobe Reader to view, search, digitally sign, verify, print, and collaborate on PDFs.
Features of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
- PDF content may be viewed and annotated. You can do a lot more with Acrobat Reader DC than just reading and looking at PDF files. A wide range of commenting tools makes it easy to annotate documents.
- If you’re ready to get started right away, you may do so from anywhere. Mobile Link makes it easy to input information you’ve recently viewed from any of your computers, browsers, or mobile devices.
- Make Word documents out of PDFs using this service. Just a few clicks away are more Adobe Document Cloud service providers. Subscribing for additional features in Reader allows you to generate and export PDF content to Word or Excel.
- Complete, sign, and ship PDFs. The days of using paper are over. Replies should be sorted in your PDF form instead. E-sign the document. Electronically submit the form. Likewise, make a backup copy in your files.
Control the release of new software and the adherence to its specifications.
- Manage and deliver upgrades using Adobe and Microsoft tools. Get help with a wide range of physician safety issues. The free Acrobat SDK may be used to improve Reader performance.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader: iOS, Android, Windows Phone
- Adobe Scan: iOS, Android
- Adobe Fill & Sign: iOS, Android
Size: 287 MB