Google Earth combines satellite photos, maps, and the power of Google Search to provide you with access to the world’s geographic information.
Fly from orbit to your own yard. Enter an address and zoom in for a closer look. Look for nearby schools, parks, restaurants, and hotels. Obtain driving instructions. To observe 3D landscape and buildings, tilt and rotate the perspective. Save and share your favorite searches and searches. You may even add your own annotations.
Google Earth allows you to fly over the whole planet in a single continuous motion. By inputting any relevant data, such as street addresses, place names, or lat/long coordinates, you may effortlessly fly to any location on the planet.
Check Also – OkMap 17.2.3
Overlays provide extra information to the map, such as highways, international borders, landscape, 3D buildings, crime data, schools, stadiums, and other noteworthy features.
Local searches are available in the software, with icons on the map and a display on the side presenting your results. You may write comments, known as “placemarks,” all over the map to help you remember where you are.
Bookmarks may be created for searches and placemarks in “My Places.” Everything may be produced in an XML format called KML, which will enable Google Maps’ massive popularity to remain in Earth. If you know the receiver has Google Earth installed, you may either email a JPEG of the map or a KMZ file.
Google Earth Features
- Sophisticated streaming technology delivers the data to you as you need it.
- Imagery and 3D data depict the entire earth – Terabytes of aerial and satellite imagery depict cities around the world in high-resolution detail.
- Local search lets you search for restaurants, hotels, and even driving directions. Results show in your 3D earth view. Easy to layer multiple searches, save results to folders, and share with others.
- Layers show parks, schools, hospitals, airports, retail, and more.
- Overlays – import site plans, design sketches and even scanned blueprints.
- Annotate the view with lines and polygons.
- Spreadsheet import – ingest up to 2,500 locations by address or lat/lon.
- KML – data exchange format let your share useful annotations.
Google Earth Pro can be used for
- Planning a trip
- Getting driving directions
- Finding a house or apartment
- Finding a local business
- Exploring the world
Google Earth Pro – for professional and commercial uses, Google Earth Pro is the ultimate research, presentation and collaboration tool for location information.