It supports skins, has built-in support for Canon and Kodak cameras, a built-in Download Manager, etc. JRiver Media Center is a great media center that lets you manage, view, edit music, photos and videos, various graphics, and burn music and movies to standard discs.
It also allows you to make photo albums with photos of loved ones. In addition, this program will enable you to synchronize different types of file formats with cameras and camcorders, digital players, and much more.
JRiver Media Center Features
- Audiophile – WASAPI exclusive output using high-end USB DACs.
- Native support of DirectShow DSP filters.
- Audiophile – Added ability to play files from memory instead of disk.
- Headphone DSP makes listening more natural and comfortable.
- Audiophile – Support for high-end USB DAC’s with WASAPI.
- SoundcardSwitch command for the launcher allows soundcard selection.
- 3D album view adjusts text size to display more tracks when necessary.
- 3D album view allows playing, adding, shuffling, and adding as next to play.
- Image Preview allows zoom from a thumbnail to rotate, delete, compare, edit, and more.
- Image thumbnail frames (optional).
- Photoshop PSD file support.
- Single command copy/send to an editor like Photoshop and stack new image with the original.
- Video tagging using sidecar files.
- Chapter Support for MKV and MP4.
- Chapters added to On-Screen Display.
- Info Panel displays metadata.
- We have added a new “watched” column to the metadata.
- EPG can automatically retrieve XMLTV data.
- Automatic correlation of XML channel names and MC channel names.
- Info Panel displays metadata, including TV program art.
- TV program art from YADB.
- Watch Hulu and YouTube from Theater View
- Customizable nested views in Theater View
- Customizable File Info panel to display metadata
- Speed and quality enhancements
- Custom backgrounds
- Touch screen support
- On-screen clock
Remotes and Servers
- Wiki articles: Remotes and Servers
- Remote Relay using IR transceivers for controlling a set-top box or receiver
- Remote Setup Wizard
- Media Center Remote learning and blasting
- Media Center can connect to another Media Center to act as a remote (remote)
- New HID remote control plug-in supports shortcuts with keyboard, mouse, and gamepad
- Remote control with REST-based Web Service Interface in Library Server
- Library Server supports read and write to allow for shared, multi-user database access
- DLNA added to the UPnP Server
- Library Server clients can write changes back to the server
- Library Server connections allow playback on the server as Playing Now zones
JRiver Media Center plays more file formats than any other player. Connected media from Netflix, Hulu, Last.fm, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia. And it sends to Flickr, Facebook, and Twitter.
License: Paid (Shareware).