NetSetMan is a free, especially useful program that allows you to instantly switch between six differently configured network settings (connection profiles). Tired of changing the network card settings on your laptop every day? The same procedure constantly? When you are on the road, at home, in her office?
NetSetMan is a program that allows you to switch between different network accounts with just a few clicks.
With it you will remember all the details of a network connection and will activate it quickly and easily when you need it.
With NetSetMan you will not have to configure your network settings every time, as the program can switch between the various network settings you have already set – IP address, DNS servers, Subnet Mask, Gateway, workgroup, computer name, WINS server, printer, startup scripts and more.
NetSetMan is very useful if you have a laptop or travel quite often and need to connect to a different network each time. The program is also useful for home users using the Internet from several providers.
NetSetMan free with a nice, nice and easy interface.
Changes in NetSetMan 5.0.1:
– Fix: Mobile NICs could be missing in the network adapters list
– Fix: Displayed information partially incorrect for newly available update
– Fix: After using auto-update there was no automated program restart
– Fix (Pro): Autorun was added twice
– Fix (Pro): Multiple License registration issues