Open Broadcaster (OBS Studio) is software for live video recording and broadcasting.
OBS Studio supports many sources from which you can record and stream live video, including media files, games, web pages, windows applications, webcams, desktops, microphones, and more.
It is easy to use and at the same time has high performance. It has filters for video sources – mask, color correction, saturation or color change.
License: Open Sorce.
Whats New in OBS Studio 27.1 Final:
New Features and Additions
- Added YouTube integration [yuriy-chumak]
- Allows the ability to connect your YouTube account without using a stream key
- Adds various features when setting up your stream that allows you to set settings for each stream: your stream title, description, privacy settings, scheduling streams, and more
- YouTube streams are created and managed via a new “Manage Broadcast” button next to “Start Streaming” [derrod]
- Also features a chat dock for public and unlisted broadcasts (currently read-only) [derrod]
- Bandwidth testing is now supported in the Auto-Configuration wizard when logged in [derrod]
- Special thanks to the developers at YouTube for working with us directly on the initial implementation of this feature and helping to make it a reality
- Added an 18-scene multiview option [XDelta]
- Added a “Mask Only” option to the stinger track matte [Jim]
- Added a feature to browser sources to allow limited control over OBS, which must be explicitly granted by the user [gxalpha]
- Added an option to draw safe areas in the preview (same as the safe areas in the multiview) [cg2121]
Download: OBS Studio 27.1 for Windows 32-bit (82.8 MB)
Download: OBS Studio 27.1 for Windows 64-bit (86.4 MB)
Download: OBS Studio Portable 27.1 for Windows 32-bit (93.2 MB)
Download: OBS Studio Portable 27.1 for Windows 64-bit (98.1 MB)
Download: OBS Studio for other OS