SoftPerfect Network Scanner scans (via ping) computers on the network, checks for open TCP ports and shows what resources are shared on the computers to which it has access, incl. systemic and hidden ones.
Unique to this program is the ability to find resources that are not visible in Network Neighborhood. Reveals MAC addresses; checks IP, SNMP and NetBIOS.
Features of SoftPerfect Network Scanner:
- scanning of IP, SNMP and NetBIOS networks,
- network monitoring and management,
- option to ping computers with different sized packages,
- MAC address detection,
- scanning open or used TCP ports,
- elementary interface and much more.
SoftPerfect Network Scanner does not require installation – it works directly from the executable file.
License: Paid (Shareware).
Whats New in SoftPerfect Network Scanner 8.0.1:
- Fixed: IPv6 addresses are now quoted in brackets for external apps.
- Fixed: opening of applications using keyboard hot keys.
- Fixed: sorting of applications and unintended duplication of items.
- Fixed: missing applications for browsing shared folders (with% 1).
Download: SoftPerfect Network Scanner 8.0.1 (10.8 MB)