UsbFix is a very convenient program for removing harmful files from various USB-sticks and other external peripherals connected to the USB port. UsbFix quickly removes Conficker, which creates malicious dlls and autorun.inf files that can infect almost any device plugged into a USB port.
Features of UsbFix:
- excellent technical support,
- convenient reference system,
- removal of computer viruses from the included USB port devices,
- work with hidden folders,
- regular updating of anti-virus signatures,
- possibility for preliminary backup,
- “Vaccination” of USB sticks,
- protection for all external devices – cameras, smartphones and others,
- detection and removal of Trojans, VBS viruses, worms, keyloggers and others,
- compiling a journal of the results of the work.
UsbFix has a user-friendly interface and stylish design and is easy to use.
Download: UsbFix 2018 11,040 (4.64 MB)