Wing FTP Server is a professional cross-platform program – FTP server and Client. In addition to FTP, Wing FTP Server supports HTTP and SSH. The application provides a very high speed for data exchange with the server. The Wing FTP Server interface is light and easy to use.
The monitor included in Wing FTP Server allows you to monitor the load on the servers in real-time and even to see exactly what the users of the server are doing. The program has tools such as IP-monitor, click counter, and compiles detailed reports on user activity.
License: Paid (Shareware).
Wing FTP Server Features
- Cross-Platform. You can run the server on Windows, Linux, Mac, FreeBSD and Solaris.
- Multi-Protocols. Support FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, and SSH.
- Web-based Administration. Administrate your server from any time and anywhere.
- Web-based Client. Access your files from any time and anywhere.
- Administrator Console. A powerful tool for administrators like Unix Shell.
- Task Scheduler. Manage your Lua Scripts task to take any action at a specified time.
- Programmable Event Manager. Run your Lua Scripts, send an email, or execute third-party software.
- Database Storage. Database storage of accounts information via ODBC or MySQL directly.
- Application Programming Interface. Provide a lot of API that can be called in Lua Scripts.
- Virtual Directories. Share files and directories easily.
- Real-Time Information. Give you the ability to monitor your FTP server in real-time. You can watch each user connected to your server and gather detailed information about them (download speed, last command, idle time).
- Multi-Language. Now support English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
- MODE Z. Faster data transfers through data compression.
- Advanced Security. Multiple mechanisms are implemented to tighten accounts security.
- IP-based access. Choose who can and can not connect to your server (user account or server level).
- Maximum connections limitation (IP, domain, user). Manage your network and system resources efficiently.
- Custom commands and messages definition. Expand available orders and announcements in your FTP Server and customize it to your needs.
- Time of day access. Schedule your bandwidth usage per day, per week, or month.
- …and much more!
The Wing FTP Server is available in three different versions designed to meet the various needs of today’s server administrators. Standard Edition with the core tools and features. Secure Edition, which adds support for SSH and SSL. Corporate Edition for use by medium to large corporations with high volume file server traffic.
Size: 13.1 MB