Frees up space on your hard drive by finding and repairing broken registry links and corrupted files. Additionally, it frees up space in the system’s memory, speeds up boot-up, and improves overall design and application performance. You may also work on numerous open apps simultaneously since it opens them quicker.
Norton Utilities is your best bet if you’re looking for a simple way to improve your computer’s performance. Using Starting Manager, you can speed up your computer’s startup process. Startup Manager launches just the applications you choose, rather than allowing Windows to load those it thinks you’ll require.
Check Also – Glary Utilities 18.104.22.168
Using a disc defragmenter and cleaner, you may improve the overall performance of your PC. It cleans out your computer’s hard drive by deleting unnecessary files and cookies. To prevent data thieves from accessing your PC, you may use this programme to erase any sensitive information you no longer need entirely. Similarly, the Service Manager speeds your PC boot time. Repairing and defragmenting the registry is done by the registry cleaner and defragmenter to free up and recover memory.
Tools allow you to monitor and control the memory consumption of running apps, allowing you to modify your PC’s speed. You may also compare your PC’s performance to other PCs to see how well it performs.
Norton Utilities Major Benefits
It fixes common PC problems and keeps your computer running fast and trouble-free
- Finds and fixes issues in Microsoft Windows to prevent PC freezes, crashes and slowdowns.
- Scans for potential problems that can cause your hard drive to crash.
- It helps you “rescue” accidentally deleted or damaged files that may still be retrievable on your hard drive.
Boosts your PC’s performance and helps it run like new again
- It lets you turn off services and programs. Windows automatically loads at startup, so your PC gets up and running faster.
- Safely defragments, repairs and optimises your Windows registry to help programs load faster and boost overall PC performance.
- It frees up PC memory so that you can run more programs simultaneously, without slowdowns or crashes.
Cleans up your hard drive to help it run faster and give you more room for your Stuff
- Reorganises (optimises) files scattered across your hard drive, so your PC can find them faster.
- Finds all the duplicate files so that you can remove them.
- Removes the programs you don’t use.
It keeps your online activity private and prevents personal information from being stolen
- Permanently erases all records of your Web activities, so others can’t see what you do online.
- It lets you completely and permanently erase old, unwanted and unneeded personal Stuff so that no one can access or retrieve it.
Norton Utilities Features
- Duplicate File Finder – Finds all of the duplicate files scattered across your computer’s hard drive, so you can remove them and free up disk space for more of your Stuff.
- System Dashboard – This shows you step-by-step how to get your computer to run like new again.
- Application Uninstaller – Removes the programs you don’t use or take up too many resources.
- Speed Disk – Brings together (defragments) and reorganises (optimises) files and data that have become scattered across your hard drive.
- Disk Doctor – Scans your hard drive and alerts you to problems that can cause computer errors and crash your hard drive.
- Disk Cleaner – Permanently erases all records of your computer and Web activities to protect your privacy.
- Registry Cleaner – Helps eliminate Windows Registry problems that can slow down your PC, trigger error messages and cause Windows to crash.
- Registry Defragmenter – Removes gaps, free space and corrupt files in your registry and compacts it to free up system memory and make your PC start up faster.
- Registry Restore – Makes a backup of the registry before making any repairs so you can easily undo them if necessary.
- Startup Manager – Let’s choose what programs load automatically when Windows starts to free up memory and improve PC startup time.
- Service Manager – Improves startup time and reclaims system memory by letting you turn off unneeded system applications (also known as Windows services) that Windows automatically runs in the background.
- UnErase Wizard – Let you quickly restore accidentally deleted files that may still be retrievable on your hard drive.
- Smart Updates – Silently and automatically installs product upgrades.
Size: 57.3 MB